This is the list of specific roles needing people to take them in hand in the near future - like a job board at the community center. To list your skills (ABC member seeking...) so people may contact you, please visit our Community Resource Index.
Please call toll free (866) 236-0346 and leave a message with your contact information in order to express your interest in any of these roles. Meet our current team here.
The ABC Team is seeking
Fundraising Taskforce Member
- Expertise needed: fundraising, scaled expansion, fiscal oversight, and planning
- Information coming soon. Email us at administration [at] abcglobal.net for information
- Help us plan and implement growth, especially as this growth supports our internationally seed-funded Peace Practices project. The two to three person team will have the support of a Fundraising Task Force, and include an executive advisor or contract professional with long term industry experience and Board-level access, and an intern who both has and wants more experience in development.
- An independent researcher to work with our staff and client sites to structure the Peace Practices study and guide it to completion.
- We are searching for instructors for our Peace Practices program currently in the bay area and soon launching nationally and then internationally.
Please email your CV or resume and cover letter to administration at abcglobal dot net or call (866) 236-0346.