Services that we need
- Assistant instructors for our classes
- Volunteers for our events
- General administrative support
- Fundraising Task Force members
- Connections to foundations, potential donors
- Connections to schools that might love Peace Practices
- Connections to organizations with which we can present Peace Practices and/or Pacific Rim International School for their children
- ABC Board Members skilled in Fundraising
- ABC Board Members with legal knowledge/experience
- Car mechanic services
- Grant writing
- Social media management
- Database scrubbing
- See our open positions & hiring page here
Donations of Space
- Storage space: for dojo mats, files...
- Work space: 2-3 dedicated small desk spaces
- Event space: for community gatherings of 10+ people
- Event space: large clean space that is in a centralized location for Peace Practices trainings (ongoing for 1-2 hour periods or one-off classes/workshops)
- Event space: Large locations with seating for 100+ people for presentations
Items we are in need of
We wish for community members, colleagues, you!
Are you a:
- Donor to an essential project that is already making the world a more peceful place in very concrete and sustainable ways: Peace Practices?
- Fundraising Taskforce member with expertise and/or contacts in the world of upper level funding?
- A potentially paid Peace Practices instructor with experience in aikido, theater, or Process Arts?
- Volunteer or Intern, retired or in need of volunteer experience and a letter of recommendation?
- Contacts Database administrator ready to move, refine, and clean data for import and export to varous platforms?
- Decision-maker at a potential site, especially businesses, schools (of any level), and law enforcement organizations?
- Persons with networks that include parents, educators, and administrators?
Please email administration at abcglobal dot net and let us celebrate your potential contribution!