Are you ready to join our team?
Are you interested in working on Peace Practices, with our partner Culturesmith, practicing Conflict Done Well? We are asking people we respect from around the world to become part of our team.
- Vision, Mission, Strategy, and Participation in Annual Evaluation with Proposals for Growth
- Ambassadorial duties to generate leads, recruit people, increase visibility, boost and contribute to fundraising, through a financial contribution of at least $1,000/yr
- One Area of Primary Responsibility (Finance/Audit, Outreach & Fundraising, Supervision, Admin/Infrastructure, etc.)
- VOIP Meetings once per month for first six months, then half that (scheduled every month - pick at least six). Travel to one retreat per year.
- Guidance & Annual Evaluation with Proposals for Growth
- Ambassadorial duties as available to generate leads, recruit people, increase visibility, boost and contribute to fundraising through a financial contribution of at least $100/yr (may be waived by Directors)
- Commitment to appear at one gathering in person, once a year, and ad hoc availability to leadership
- Generate leads as available, recruit people, increase visibility, boost and contribute to fundraising
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and let us know about the gifts you bring to the proverbial table. We hope to hear from you soon!