We welcome to you one of our upcoming classes (see the calendar below). All but our Pacific Rim International School (PRINTS) classes are open to the public and open for all levels of experience. See details for each class in the live google calendar embedded below.
Fundamentals of Aikido
Aikido is the martial approach of restructuring conflict while it is in progress. It is practiced by hundreds of thousands of people around the world and is known as "the art of peace".
- Tuesdays 6:30 - 7:30pm at Aikido of Berkeley
- Saturdays 10:30am - 12:00pm at Aikido of Berkeley
Fundamentals of Aikido 2.0 and Martial Nonviolence
Aikido 2.0 is a movement to introduce language with the physical techniques of aikido, so students may practice effective physical self-defense and redirective language at the same time and under pressure.
- Wednesdays 7:00 - 8:00am at Aikido of Berkeley
- Thursdays 12:00 - 1:00pm at The Flight Deck in Oakland
- Saturdays 1:00 - 2:00pm at Aikido of Berkeley (All ages)
Fundamentals of Aikido weapons
Weapons are introduced to help train the body to have different habits when responding to conflict. Paying attention to how one works with a stick during conflict supports the retraining of the body for otherwise stressful events.
- Mondays 11:00am - 12:30pm at UC Berkeley's Sproul Plaza (RSVP necessary)
Mondays 11:30a - 12:30p at UC Berkeley's Sproul Plaza, Berkeley CA (RSVP required) Fundamentals of aikido weapons Rain or shine on Sproul Plaza ...